[Infovis] CDVE2021 Second call for papers

cdve .org cdve at cdve.org
Tue Apr 27 20:43:00 CEST 2021

CDVE2021 second call for papers

To give authors more time to submit papers, CDVE2021 launches a second call
for papers.

For both full papers and short papers the submission deadline will be May
20, 2021.

This is an excellent opportunity for those who want to submit the papers
and did not have time to do so.

Please take the advantage of this second call. Please see our *important
dates page <https://www.cdve.org/dates.html>* for more details.

Please feel free to forward this call.

Please reply with "Unsubscribe" if you do not want to receive our further
calls.

We look forward to welcoming you in our online conference!