[Infovis] CFP: EuroUSEC 2021 (The 2021 European Symposium on Usable Security)

Theodor Schnitzler theodor.schnitzler at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Apr 27 17:40:17 CEST 2021

Please consider submitting to EuroUSEC 2021. We are seeking 10-page
papers on mature/completed research, as well as 6-page vision papers on
work that is planned or in progress.

Paper Registration: June 7, 2021
Submission Deadline: June 11, 2021
EuroUSEC event: October 11 & 12, 2021
Where: Online (Zoom & Slack)

The 2021 European Symposium on Usable Security is a forum for research
and discussion in the area of human-centered security and privacy.
EuroUSEC 2021 will take place on October 11 & 12, 2021, as an
independent event with proceedings published by ACM.

This year's paper submission deadline is June 11th. The full call for
papers is available at: https://eurousec2021.secuso.org/

We will accept both longer 10-page papers on mature/completed work in a
research track, as well as shorter 6-page papers on work in progress (or
work that has yet to begin) in a vision track. This decision to accept
both types of submissions aims to include researchers at all stages of
their career and at all stages of their projects. We will focus on
promoting interactive discussion with paper presenters to provide a
thought-provoking experience.

We would also greatly appreciate if you would pass the CFP to any
colleagues whom you think might be interested.

Sincerely,
Peter Mayer and Karen Renaud, EuroUSEC 2021 Co-Chairs
Sanchari Das, Anne Hennig, and Theodor Schnitzler, EuroUSEC 2021
Publicity Co-Chairs