[Infovis] Submission Open for Visualization in Data Science Symposium @ IEEE VIS

Ana Crisan ana.crisan at salesforce.com
Tue Jun 18 20:06:57 CEST 2024

VDS 2024, the tenth Symposium on Visualization in Data Science, solicits
original work that emphasizes the role, application, and impact of
visualization in data science. We would like to particularly encourage
papers that cross disciplinary boundaries and show how visualization in
data science can be a catalyst for discovery. Papers that integrate
visualization with any stages of the data science pipeline (collecting
data, cleaning data, mining data, exploring data, and communicating data)
would be welcome as submissions to VDS.

Special Theme : Data Science in the Age of AI

This year we have a special theme soliciting contributions concerning ‘Data
Science in the Age of AI’.  We encourage authors to submit their work
involving systems, techniques, studies, and theory relating to the
relationship between AI and data science work. Unlike previous years, we
also encourage the submission of position papers if they belong to the
special theme. Contributions to VDS that do not concern this theme are
still encouraged.

VDS accepts archival full  and short paper submissions for talks.

*Deadline:* July 6th, 2024

Submission Details: https://www.visualdatascience.org/2024/cfp/
Contact: vds at ieeevis.org