[Infovis] Vis. course syllabus examples..

Kalpathi Subramanian krs at uncc.edu
Mon Jun 20 22:24:12 CEST 2022

ps. A followup question that I should have asked in the earlier message:

Has the vis community come up with any published guidelines for
visualization courses (recommended topics, learning outcomes)?  I would
think after nearly 30+ years, there should be something, I think (?).

I am slowly returning to teaching and getting back to vis courses and
research after a long absence and hence all these questions!

If yes, please point me to any helpful links.

     -- krs

--

K.R.Subramanian                                Phone: (704) 687-8579
Assoc. Professor, Computer Science
UNC Charlotte, Woodward 435E                   Email: krs at uncc.edu
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001                       Web: www.cs.uncc.edu/~krs
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately. Thank you.