[Infovis] Vis course Text Resources..

Kalpathi Subramanian krs at uncc.edu
Wed Aug 31 18:27:54 CEST 2022

I am designing a Vis course and going to use  Ward, Grinstein, Keim book
-- Interactive Data Visualization (2nd edition) for the course.

Any of you   used this as a textbook for your vis course in the past?
Before I embark on a massive amount of effort to create lecture
materials, if any of you are willing to share any materials, it would be
helpful.

Obviously, I wont use them as is, but try to adapt them to the topics I
would want to cover and it would greatly reduce time putting in images, etc.

Thanks.

     -- krs

--
Kalpathi Subramanian                             Ph: 704 687 8579
Associate Professor                              Email: krs at uncc.edu
Dept of Computer Science                         Web:http://webpages.uncc.edu/krs
The University of North Carolina
Charlotte, NC 28202-0001