[Infovis] ETRA 2021 Call for Demo, Video, Doctoral Symposium, Workshop papers

Kumar, Chandan chandan.kumar at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Jan 29 14:38:51 CET 2021

13th ACM Symposium on Eye Tracking Research and Applications (ETRA 2021)
                           May 25-29, 2021
                             Virtual Event
                      http://etra.acm.org/2021/

ACM ETRA is the premier forum for Eye Tracking Research and Applications. The aim of ETRA is to bring together researchers and practitioners from across fields with the common goal of continuing to move eye tracking research forward. The symposium presents advances and innovations in oculomotor research, gaze tracking systems, eye tracking applications, gaze-based interaction, and eye movement data analysis.

DEMO/VIDEOS
============
Have a gaze interaction technique to share? Want to show off how your new eye tracking method works? Or want to discuss your study setup with other eye tracking researchers? At ETRA 2021, we will have a Demo & Video session, during which researchers give demonstrations of their research or show videos of their work. We encourage new and exciting ideas that may not yet be fully tested. To take part in this session, we request an extended abstract (4 pages + 1 additional page for references) to be submitted.

Submission deadline: Feb 02, 2021

DOCTORAL SYMPOSIUM
====================
We invite abstracts from doctoral students who have a defined topic in the area of eye tracking research and applications, and whose work is still in a phase where it can be influenced by the feedback received at the symposium. Outstanding abstracts from students who have not yet been accepted into a doctoral program will also be considered. Participants will be selected based on an extended abstract (3 pages + 1 additional page for references) describing the thesis work, its current status, and future work. The abstract will be included in the ETRA adjunct conference proceedings and published at ACM.

Submission deadline: March 5, 2021

WORKSHOPS
============
The goal of the workshops is to provide a venue for presenting research on focused topics of interest and an informal forum to discuss research questions and challenges evolving around eye tracking research. It is the perfect opportunity for putting the best minds in the field together to build new communities, to explore new ideas, and to develop emerging topics. The following workshops will be held during ETRA 2021:

ActivEye - Challenges in large scale eye-tracking for active participants
COGAIN Symposium 2021
EMIP - Eye Movements in Programming
EyeSec - Workshop on Eye-Gaze for Security Applications
PLEY - 1st Eye Tracking in Games and Play Workshop PrEThics
PrEThics - 1st International Workshop on Privacy and Ethics in Eye Tracking

For submission process and deadlines, please check the web page of individual workshops http://etra.acm.org/2021/acceptedworkshops.html

For more details please visit: http://etra.acm.org/2021/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ETRAConference

Twitter: http://twitter.com/ETRA_conference