[Infovis] Position Available for Visualisation Researcher

Ross T Smith Ross.Smith at unisa.edu.au
Wed Apr 4 10:22:05 CEST 2012

Dear Infovis Community,

We are looking for a Research Fellow with knowledge in Information Visualisation to work on the project "Interactions of Large Graph Structures on Large Displays".

We are seeking enthusiastic applicants who have a passion for research.  We will be considering candidates from various backgrounds  with skills such as computer graphics, scientific visualisations, Augmented Reality and related areas.

For further details and to apply please visit:
http://unisa.nga.net.au/bin/fnt_info_page.cfm?JobID=2111&info_mode=new_app&MemberID=0
The closing date for applications is the 2nd July 2012

Location:
The Wearable Computer Laboratory
Adelaide, Australia

Term:
Fixed term contract for 3 years

Salary Range:
Classification – Research Associate (ARAS) Salary range – ARAS: $70,043 - $75,186 pa effective 30 June 2012 Total Remuneration Range approximately – $77k-$82k pa effective 30 June 2012
Classification – Research Fellow (BRF) Salary range – BRF: $79,145 - $93,986 pa effective 30 June 2012 Total Remuneration Range approximately – $87k-$103k pa effective 30 June 2012

Regards,
Ross Smith PhD.

Deputy Director: Wearable Computer Laboratory
University of South Australia
School of Computer and Information Science
Tel: +61 (0) 8 8302 5551
Fax: +61 (0) 8 8302 3381
http://r-smith.net
http://wearables.unisa.edu.au