[Infovis] IEEE VIS townhall on zoom...

Petra Isenberg petra.isenberg at inria.fr
Tue Oct 24 16:25:45 CEST 2023

As part of IEEE VIS’s ongoing efforts to engage with our community, the
IEEE VIS governance bodies are seeking feedback from the VIS community!

Join us at Room 101-102 from /8AM/ to /9AM/ AEDT Wednesday October 25th
(Tuesday 24th October 14:00 PDT - 16:00 CDT - 23:00 CET) and
via streaming
<https://monash.zoom.us/j/87692005110?pwd=UVowZzdTK2pLaE5kMmE2bW9kMUNrQT09>
  Webinar ID: 876 9200 5110. Webinar passcode: 039956.

Learn more about what the IEEE VIS governing bodies took on as
priorities for VIS 2023 and come suggest priorities for the IEEE VIS
governing bodies to address as we move towards VIS 2024. All members of
the VIS community are welcome!

Questions from the community are welcome during the townhall
(https://ieeevis.org/year/2023/info/townhall) !

VIS Steering Committee (VSC)
VIS Exective Committee (VEC)
VIS Area Curation Committee (ACC)