[Infovis] Survey on Accessibility Challenges Faced by Visualization Creators

Ather Sharif asharif at cs.washington.edu
Wed May 17 20:21:49 CEST 2023

Hi everyone,

My name is Ather and I am a Ph.D. Candidate at the University of
Washington. For my dissertation work, I am conducting a survey to study the
challenges and barriers that visualization creators face in making online
data visualizations accessible to blind and low-vision users.

If you are someone who creates online data visualizations (for work,
research, or even just for fun), please consider filling out this survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeLthgBibDSm6lKPvbyClGSyEVSbUK2HKt4btsHsACEQr9TmQ/viewform
.

It should only take about 10 minutes of your time. You can find more
information on our projects on making online data visualizations here:
athersharif.me/projects/VOX.

Thanks!

--

Ather Sharif (Pronouns: he/him/his)

PhD Student

Paul G. Allen School of Computer Science & Engineering

University of Washington

+1 267.788.0898

asharif at cs.washington.edu

athersharif.me