[Infovis] Fwd: Invitation to submit to SIGGRAPH Electronic Theater

Kalina Borkiewicz kalinaborkiewicz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 22:37:55 CET 2023

Hello IEEE VIS members,

I'd like to extend an invitation to you to submit videos of your
visualization work to the SIGGRAPH Electronic Theater, an annual computer
graphics showcase. Each year, hundreds of your peers contribute scientific
innovations, technical achievements, and artistic accomplishments. What
results is an unparalleled, collaborative experience that is one of the
world's largest and most influential events at the intersection of art,
science, and technology.

In honor of this year being the 50th SIGGRAPH conference, we are also
planning a second event to celebrate computer graphics history. In addition
to submitting to our main program, we also encourage you to re-submit
previously-screened content and/or reels showcasing earlier work to our
Electronic Theater Retrospective.

We are accepting submissions through 21 March. Head here for more
information about submitting →
https://s2023.siggraph.org/program/electronic-theater/

I hope you’ll join us this summer for SIGGRAPH 2023!

Sincerely,
Kalina

[image: 50 years]
[image: s2023 logo]