[Infovis] TU/e (Eindhoven) - Assistant professor positions in visualization and related areas

Fernando Paulovich fpaulovich at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 11:35:17 CET 2023

We are Hiring!

The Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), one of the world's
top-ranked institutions in innovation, has an ambitious plan to address the
ever-increasing demand for high-tech strategic workforce for the
Netherlands. Embedded in the Brainport Region, a booming science hub
hotspot with more than 230 high-tech companies and start-ups, it is time
for the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science to grow to keep
pace. And we are growing substantially. No less than 25 talented
assistants, associates, or full professors will be hired.

As one of the pillars of this growth, the visualization cluster (
https://vis.win.tue.nl/) is looking for applications with solid
visualization and computer graphics research backgrounds willing to
generate impact. With a long history of award-winning contributions and
several spin-off start-ups, we are especially interested in applicants
focusing on *visual analytics* in a broad sense, *visual text
analytics*, *bioinformatics
visualization*, *computer-human interaction*, and *immersive data analytics*
to deepen and broaden our expertise. Interested? Please visit our website
for an offer you can't refuse! https://bit.ly/3Xhmnld

Or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

All the best,

Prof. Dr. Anna Vilanova (a.vilanova at tue.nl)

Dr. Fernando Paulovich (f.paulovich at tue.nl)

--

Fernando V. Paulovich, Ph.D.

Associate Professor in Visual Analytics for Data Science

TU Eindhoven

Email: f.paulovich at tue.nl

De Zaale, Metaforum MF 7.089

PO Box 513, 5600 MB Eindhoven