[Infovis] Two tenure-track Assistant Professor positions and one teaching-oriented Assistant Professorship in Interaction Technology.

Behrisch, M. (Michael) m.behrisch at uu.nl
Mon Dec 18 22:08:08 CET 2023

Dear collegues,

Utrecht University offers two tenure-track Assistant Professor positions and one teaching-oriented Assistant Professorship in Interaction Technology.
This open call covers a broad range of topics, including visualization and graphics. The application deadline is January 21, 2024.

For more details on the tenure-track positions, visit https://www.uu.nl/en/organisation/working-at-utrecht-university/jobs/two-assistant-professors-in-interaction-technology-08-10-fte and for the teaching position, check out https://www.uu.nl/en/organisation/working-at-utrecht-university/jobs/assistant-professor-education-profile-in-interaction-technology-08-10-fte.

For any questions or further information, feel free to contact Alex Telea at a.c.telea at uu.nl<mailto:a.c.telea at uu.nl>.
Discover more about the Visualization and Graphics (VIG) research group at https://vig.science.uu.nl/.

We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Alex Telea and Michael Behrisch