[Infovis] Two positions, postdoc and scientific programmer/developer, with a focus on creating visualizations for impact

Zhao, Jiayan jiayan.zhao at wur.nl
Sun Aug 6 10:16:29 CEST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

Wageningen is one of the best places to focus on research with an impact to create a more sustainable future. In line with the Wageningen mission, we are advancing our capacity to create impact through visualizations and technologies such as XR.

We have two positions available to complement our growing team, one with a science focus on XR and sustainability (postdoc, 2+ years) and one with a focus on creating visualizations of complex systems for decision-making and participatory research (scientific programmer / developer, potentially permanent).

For more information and to apply, please see the links below. Please do feel free to contact me directly if you have questions (alexander.klippel at wur.nl<mailto:alexander.klippel at wur.nl>).

Please feel free to distribute these opportunities.

Many thanks in advance,

Jiayan

Postdoctoral fellow: Postdoctoral Researcher: Innovating Sustainability through XR Technology - WUR<https://www.wur.nl/en/vacancy/postdoctoral-researcher-innovating-sustainability-through-xr-technology.htm>

Scientific programmer: Scientific programmer/developer for advanced visual decision support systems with an environmental focus - WUR<https://www.wur.nl/en/vacancy/scientific-programmerdeveloper-for-advanced-visual-decision-support-systems-with-an-environmental-focus.htm>

Jiayan Zhao, PhD
Assistant Professor
Laboratory of Geo-information Science and Remote Sensing
Wageningen University & Research
Email: jiayan.zhao at wur.nl<mailto:jiayan.zhao at wur.nl>