[Infovis] AR/VR User Study Invitation

Adcock, Matt (Data61, Black Mountain) Matt.Adcock at csiro.au
Tue May 17 09:51:28 CEST 2022

Dear colleagues - please see the below invitation to be part of a remote AR/VR user study.

Cheers,

Matt

---------------------

Hi there,

I am a masters student from the Australian National University (ANU) conducting a research project: Multi-View Web Interfaces in Augmented Reality.

This project is to investigate informational web page presentation in augmented reality (AR), which involves using a virtual reality (VR) application to simulate different physical environments or activities and AR information contents. This study aims to elicit preferred layouts of arranging AR content. Participants will be asked to interact with the self-guided VR application and fill in an online survey to answer questions about their interaction experience.

We are looking for participants who are:

  *   Aged over 18 years old;
  *   Can communicate in English;
  *   Have access to an Oculus Quest or Quest 2 device.

The study is designed to be self-guided so you can try our app with your own Quest device and answer survey questions by yourself remotely. If you need assistance to set up or run the application, we can schedule an online meeting to assist.

Study period: 29 April - 20 May 2022.

If you are interested in this study, please submit this Registration Form<https://aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforms.office.com%2Fr%2FhERdpuKXM2&data=05%7C01%7Cfeiyue.tao%40anu.edu.au%7Cae45d0dcd59d4e21e84408da2e78c78f%7Ce37d725cab5c46249ae5f0533e486437%7C0%7C0%7C637873393530362396%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=sD8TV%2FrlKDbOFPhNhrO4kQ4aBopZBtsEWf9%2FCjgc97c%3D&reserved=0>.

For any questions, please contact feiyue.tao at anu.edu.au<mailto:feiyue.tao at anu.edu.au>.

Thank you!

Feiyue Tao

(ANU Human Ethics Protocol number: 2021/709)