[Infovis] Seeking Participants for a Survey and Interviews

Nam Wook Kim nam.wook.kim at bc.edu
Thu Jul 7 00:56:09 CEST 2022

Dear all,

We are investigating a potential knowledge gap between visualization design
guidelines in practice and empirical studies in research. We need
researchers who can provide a researcher's perspective on design guidelines
and their relationship to empirical research.

Here is the survey link:
https://bostoncollege.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5orwdU7AmWRpwbQ

This survey would only take about 5 to 10 minutes (20 multiple-choice
questions). For compensation, we will run a raffle reward ($25) per 25
participants. In the end, you can indicate whether you would be willing to
participate in a follow-up interview. Your participation will help
understand and alleviate the gap between visualization practice and
research.

Please feel free to forward this to your fellow researchers.

Kind Regards,
Nam Wook Kim (he/him/his)
Assistant Professor of Computer Science
Boston College