[Infovis] CDVE2022 short paper deadline reminder ...

cdve .org cdve at cdve.org
Mon Apr 18 21:21:25 CEST 2022

The short paper deadline for CDVE2022 - The 19th International Conference
on Cooperative Design, Visualization and Engineering is coming soon.

A short paper can have up to 6 pages and focuses on ongoing project partial
results. The deadline for short paper is April 20.

This year, we have 2 journal special issues. They are both SCI indexed.
Please see www.cdve.org/journal.html for more information.

If you are late for the paper deadline, please send a mail here to ask for
extension.

The conference is planning to be held in Krakow, Poland with physical and
virtual participation options. It will be our pleasure to see you in the
conference!