[Infovis] Town hall questions for the next Chair of the IEEE VGTC

Paul Rosen prosen at usf.edu
Sun Oct 31 17:04:05 CET 2021

Dear IEEE VGTC Community,

We would like to record a town hall between the VGTC Chair candidates, but we need your help!

We need your questions for the candidates. Please post them to the sli.do link below by Nov 3rd.

<https://app.sli.do/event/z3hvpxdf>

Thanks for your participation!

Paul, VGTC Secretary (on behalf of the VGTC)

Paul Rosen, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Computer Science and Engineering
University of South Florida