[Infovis] Faculty openings at Georgia Tech

John Stasko john.stasko at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Oct 11 17:33:11 CEST 2021

The School of Interactive Computing at Georgia Tech is seeking, among
other areas, a new faculty member specializing in Data Visualization or
Visual Analytics.  More specifically, our School's job ad for this year
(see below) states, "We seek applications in the broader areas of Human
Computer Interaction (HCI) and Artificial Intelligence (AI), including
their intersections, and with an emphasis in Data and Information
Visualization, Social Computing, Privacy, and theoretical/applied
Machine Learning."

Data visualization research here at GT is well-established. Our
Visualization Group currently includes four faculty members, and we
teach multiple vis-focused courses at both the undergraduate and
graduate levels.  More details about our group can be found at
https://vis.gatech.edu.

To learn more about the faculty openings and how to apply, please visit
the web page https://ic.gatech.edu/about/faculty-hiring. Preference will
be given to applications submitted before Dec. 1, 2021, but we encourage
candidates to apply earlier.