[Infovis] Special Issue "Trends and Opportunities in Visualization and Visual Analytics"

Fernando Vieira Paulovich paulovic at icmc.usp.br
Tue Mar 2 13:35:40 CET 2021

Dear Colleagues,

The following special issue of which I am the guest editor will be
published in Information (ISSN 2078-2489,
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/information), and is open to receive
submissions of full research articles and comprehensive review papers for
peer-review and possible publication:

Special Issue: Trends and Opportunities in Visualization and Visual
Analytics

Website:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/information/special_issues/visualization_visualanalytics

Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 May 2021

The official deadline for submission is 31 May 2021. However, you may send
your manuscript at any time before the deadline. We can organize a very
fast peer-review. If accepted, the paper will be published very soon.

In case you need any further information, please never hesitate to contact
us (myself or the Editorial Office: information at mdpi.com). Thank you very
much in advance for your kind support and cooperation.

We look forward to collaborating with you and to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

Fernando V. Paulovich

Fernando V. Paulovich, Ph.D.

Canada Research Chair in Data Visualization

Associate Professor

Room 434, Faculty of Computer Science, Dalhousie University

Goldberg Computer Science Building

6050 University Avenue, PO BOX 15000,

Halifax, NS  B3H 4R2

Tel:(902)494-1986, Fax:(902)492-1517