[Infovis] 10! Assistant or Associate Professors in Information and Computing Sciences at the Utrecht University, NL – Special Call for Computer Graphics

Michael Behrisch m.behrisch at uu.nl
Fri Jun 25 12:44:52 CEST 2021

Dear all,

Due to our successful educational programmes and our ambitions in
research, the Department of Information and Computing Sciences
(https://www.uu.nl/en/organisation/department-of-information-and-computing-sciences)
is expanding. We are therefore actively searching for *10 or more
motivated and committed Assistant or Associate Professors in Information
and Computing Sciences*.

In this advertisement, we would like to draw your attention to a
*special focus on hiring an ***Assistant or Associate Professor with
expertise in *Computer Graphics*.
Furthermore, please consider applying if you have a background in the
areas of Machine Learning (Reinforcement Learning, large scale Deep
Learning, etc.), Computer Vision, Interaction Technology, Human Computer
Interaction, Technologies for Software Production (e.g. Cloud Computing
and Architecture), Data Science, AI & Law, Computer Science Education,
Security or Web Semantics and Technology.

More information can be found in the official job advertisement:
https://www.uu.nl/en/organisation/working-at-utrecht-university/jobs/assistant-or-associate-professors-in-information-and-computing-sciences-tenure-track-08-10-fte

With best regards,
Alex Telea and Michael Behrisch
Visualization and Graphics Group
https://vig.science.uu.nl

--

<https://vig.science.uu.nl/>

Skype <skype:cojack20?call>Twitter
<https://twitter.com/michaelbehrisch>LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-behrisch-89144710/>Scholar
<https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=12Bl2VgAAAAJ&hl=en>Scholar
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Michael_Behrisch>

Dr. Michael Behrisch | Assistant Professor
m.behrisch at uu.nl <mailto:m.behrisch at uu.nl>

+31 (0)687 110577
Princetonplein 5 | 3584 CC Utrecht
http://michael.behrisch.info <http://michael.behrisch.info/>