[Infovis] Participants still needed for visualization recommendation performance study

Zehua Zeng zzeng at cs.umd.edu
Fri Jan 15 17:37:25 CET 2021

Hi everyone,

I am a graduate student in computer science, and we are conducting a user
study to evaluate the performance of different data visualization
recommendation techniques. We still need a couple more professional
participants for our user study from the *industry* (Part-time students
with an occupation in the industry are also welcome to sign up!). The user
study only requires basic visualization or data analysis experience, such
as experience with one of the following tools (or similar tools): Excel, R,
SAS, Numpy/Pandas, Tableau, D3JS.

In the study, you would interact with a visual analytic tool and complete 4
analysis tasks. Participation in the study is completely remote, and
participants will receive a *$10 Amazon gift card* as a thank you for
participating. Please also feel free to forward this invitation to any
other eligible individuals you think might be interested in participating.

*Sign up form:* https://umdsurvey.umd.edu/jfe/form/SV_0CXz0BjL4afB5wp

Best,
Zehua