[Infovis] DEADLINE EXTENDED: ETRA 2021 Demo and Video Track

Soha Rostaminia srostaminia at cs.umass.edu
Sat Feb 6 09:34:06 CET 2021

Dear community,

We have extended the submission deadline to February 16 for the ETRA Demo and Video Track <http://etra.acm.org/2021/demovideos.html>. ACM ETRA is the premier forum for Eye Tracking Research and Applications. The aim of ETRA is to bring together researchers and practitioners from across fields with the common goal of continuing to move eye tracking research forward. The symposium presents advances and innovations in oculomotor research, gaze tracking systems, eye tracking applications, gaze-based interaction, and eye movement data analysis.

If you have a gaze interaction technique to share, want to show off how your new eye tracking method works, or discuss your study setup with other eye tracking researchers, ETRA 2021 Demo & Video session will be the best place! We encourage new and exciting ideas that may not yet be fully tested. To take part in this session, we request an extended abstract (4 pages + 1 additional page for references) to be submitted.

For more details please visit: http://etra.acm.org/2021/ <http://etra.acm.org/2021/>
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ETRAConference <https://www.facebook.com/ETRAConference>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ETRA_conference <http://twitter.com/ETRA_conference>

Kindest Regards,
ETRA 2021 publicity chair,
Soha Rostaminia (people.cs.umass.edu/~srostaminia/ <http://people.cs.umass.edu/~srostaminia/>)
College of Information and Computer Sciences,
UMass Amherst