[Infovis] Online Study on Natural Language Interfaces for Visualization
john.stasko at cc.gatech.edu
Fri May 29 21:05:09 CEST 2020
Are you interested in data visualization? Do you want to help build the
next generation of data visualization tools driven by natural language
The Georgia Tech Visualization Lab is conducting an online study to
understand how visualizations can be specified through natural language.
If interested, you can participate in this 7-10 minute study using the
following URL: https://arjun010.github.io/nlstudy/index.html
A few points to note:
- This study is only open to non-EU locations.
- Participation in this study is voluntary and you will not be
compensated for your participation.
- We do not collect any personally identifiable information as part of
- The data collected through the study will be made available as part of
an open-source repository.
- You can choose to exit the study at any point.
If you have any questions/concerns regarding the study, please contact
Arjun Srinivasan (arjun010 at gatech.edu)
More information about the Infovis