[Infovis] IEEE Vis Workshop on VisActivities: deadline moved to July 20.

benjamin bach benj.bach at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 2 10:20:20 CEST 2020

Dear colleagues,

The deadline for our IEEE VIS workshop Vis Activities to Facilitate Learning, Reflecting, Discussing, and Designing has been moved to **July 20, 2020** to accommodate for the extended paper and short paper deadlines at IEEE VIS.

As the IEEE VIS conference will be held online this year, our workshop will be held online, too. However, we do not yet know the details of the timing and length of the workshop. We will post any updates on our website: https://visactivities.github.io <https://visactivities.github.io/>
Best wishes,
*******
Samuel Huron, Telecom Paris, Institut Polytechnique de Paris
Benjamin Bach, University of Edinburgh
Uta Hinrichs, University of St. Andrews
Jonathan C. Roberts, Bangor University
Mandy Keck, Technische Universität Dresden