[Infovis] Faculty position at Georgia Tech (Interactive Computing)

Stasko, John T john.stasko at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Sep 2 20:22:22 CEST 2019

Data Vis faculty position at Georgia Tech

Data visualization (broadly) has been identified as one of the target
areas for hiring a faculty member here in the School of Interactive
Computing at Georgia Tech this upcoming academic year. While the
official ad for faculty positions in our unit will be coming out in a
few weeks, we wanted to send out a preliminary message making potential
candidates aware of the position. The School is open to candidates at
all levels of seniority including fresh PhDs.

For more info about Georgia Tech, Atlanta, or the Vis Lab, please feel
free to contact us.
John Stasko, stasko at cc.gatech.edu
Alex Endert, endert at gatech.edu

http://vis.gatech.edu