[Infovis] 9th International Visualization in TRANSPORTATION Symposium

Catherine Plaisant plaisant at cs.umd.edu
Thu Jan 31 16:19:35 CET 2019

Recommending.  This is an excellent opportunity to meet colleagues but also practitioners who can put your research to real use.

9th International Visualization in Transportation Symposium

November 5-6, 2019

National Academy of Sciences
Washington, DC

Organized by
Transportation Research Board

Sponsored by
Standing Committee on Visualization in Transportation

TRB (http://www.trb.org an organization of the US National Academies) is sponsoring the 9th International Visualization in Transportation Symposium: Insights, Discovery, & Communication on November 4th and 5th in Washington, D.C. The 2019 symposium will focus on the many ways visualization can dramatically influence communication, problem solving, decision making, and our ability to discover new insights into the world around us. This symposium will explore the opportunities and challenges of visualization in the diverse transportation industry while presenting examples of how visualization is transforming the way we work today.

Call for abstracts: http://onlinepubs.trb.org/onlinepubs/conferences/2019/visualization/CallforPresentations.pdf
Submissions go here:  https://s.zoomerang.com/r/RZ7RPV7
Registration: http://www.cvent.com/events/9th-international-visualization-in-transportation-symposium-a-better-view/event-summary-aa788f12e69f4c5c83936e5c800b1152.aspx