[Infovis] ACM IUI 2019: Design student volunteers' t-shirts and receive a travel support grant

Axel Soto axel.soto at cs.uns.edu.ar
Tue Jan 22 00:39:31 CET 2019

ACM IUI 2019 is the 24th annual meeting of the intelligent interfaces
community and serves as a premier international forum for reporting
outstanding research and development on intelligent user interfaces.
http://iui.acm.org/2019/index.html

--

Help us design IUI 2019! Design a t-shirt for our Student Volunteers (SV)
to wear during their duty and receive a free SV spot yourself! If we

Deadline: January 24th, 2019

We are looking for designs for the IUI SV t-shirts!

Designs can include references to the theme of IUI ("Where HCI meets
A.I."), the color of the logo, and the location (Los Angeles, USA). These
references are nice to have, but not necessary as long as it is pretty and
or fun. The t-shirts are supposed to make the SVs recognizable in a crowd
of people and let them appear as friendly helpers to the community. The
size and shape of your design should fit a standard t-shirt and you should
submit it as either PDF, JPG, or PNG. We will require a high-resolution
version of your design in case it gets selected (.eps, .ai format or
similar)

You can submit one or more designs, but please include your name in the
file name of all designs.
Send your submissions to sv-iui2019 at acm.org and make sure to include “IUI
SV T-shirt Design” in the subject of your e-mail.
We are looking forward to your many creative submissions!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Helen Wauck & Christina Schneegass
SV CO-Chairs, IUI 2019, Los Angeles