[Infovis] EuroVis 2018: CALL FOR STATE-OF-THE-ART REPORTS - STAR sketch submission deadline 13 October 2017

G.Elisabeta Marai g.elisabeta.marai at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 19:49:34 CEST 2017

For those considering the upcoming EuroVis STAR sketch deadline on Oct
13th:

Thanks to Min Chen (serving as EiC at CGF), here is a relatively complete
list of STAR reports published so far:
https://sites.google.com/site/drminchen/cgf-info/cgf-stars
(this page is also linked from the main CGF web page.)

Hope this helps,
The STAR CHAIRS (star at eurovis2018.org <mailto:star at eurovis2018.org>)
---
Robert S. Laramee, Swansea University, UK
Michael Sedlmair, University of Vienna, Austria
G. Elisabeta Marai, University of Illinois at Chicago, USA

-- Liz
--
G. Elisabeta Marai
Associate Professor of Computer Science