[Infovis] Conversant is Hiring for Data Visusalization

Alan Keahey alan at keahey.org
Sat Apr 8 16:37:45 CEST 2017

Conversant is hiring for data visualization positions ranging from intern to director level.

Conversant is a $2.5 billion digital marketing company with headquarters in Chicago and 1,500 employees.  We are among the leaders in the digital marketing space for depth and breadth of customer reach, based on our sophisticated analytics platform that is at the core of our offering.

As part of our Analytics – Data Visualization team, you will create innovative visualization systems that demonstrate the business value of Conversant’s digital marketing platform directly to our customers and stakeholders.

Our visualization challenges span hundreds of millions of detailed profiles across hundreds of millions of web sites and apps tied together by sophisticated real-time analytics that make near instantaneous decisions on messaging to those profiles billions of times a day.  This provides an incredibly rich environment of business questions and answers that are hidden within petabytes of data.

You will be a key team member creating effective visualization tools that use the data to answer those questions in an engaging, intuitive and informative manner.  This is a multi-faceted effort involving an array of visualization tools such as D3.js, WebGL, Three.js, Tableau and more.  We are looking for strong candidates with extensive experience in visualization programming and algorithms who can push the boundary beyond conventional charting.

Our team works closely with business and analytics units across the company, and provides everything from business-specific dashboards to advanced R&D prototypes.  As a member of this team you will have an opportunity to have a broad impact on the company, as well as to dive deep into technical areas.

Full position descriptions and application links are below.  Please apply directly at the provided links.

Director of Data Visualization
https://alliancedata.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=0085397&lang=en

Data Visualization Scientist
https://alliancedata.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=0085395&lang=en