[Infovis] IEEE VGTC Visualization Pioneers Group Annual Reception at IEEE VIS 2016

Wong, Pak C Pak.Wong at pnnl.gov
Tue Aug 9 20:50:32 CEST 2016

IEEE VGTC Visualization Pioneers Group (VPG)
http://vacommunity.org/ieeevpg/reception/

IEEE Visualization and Graphics Technical Committee (VGTC) established the IEEE Visualization Pioneers Group<http://www.vgtc.org/content/ieee-vgtc-visualization-pioneers-group> (VPG) in 2013. VPG will host its fourth member exclusive reception on Monday, October 24 co-located with the IEEE VIS 2016 conference in Baltimore, MD.

To become a member of the VPG, one simply needs to have at least 20 years of contributions to some aspect of visualization and visual analytics. The membership fee is $US 50.00 per year. Members are highly encouraged to pay their membership dues online at https://www.payit2.com/collect-page/77297.

If you plan to attend the 2016 VPG reception, we encourage you to join VPG as soon as possible so that we can have a more accurate head count for the reception.

We look forward to seeing you in Baltimore.

For your calendar:
Time:  6 p.m.