[Infovis] From Skala - Extended submission REMINDER - HCI-Europe & GraVisMa - June 20, 2015

Vaclav Skala skala at kiv.zcu.cz
Sat May 30 23:16:18 CEST 2015

To: infovis at infovis.org
--------------------------------------- REMINDER -------------------------------
DEADLINE for submission EXTENDED TO JUNE 20, 2015, Acceptance July 2015

Dear colleague,
please, consider the following conferences.
Accepted and presented papers will be published in proceedings with ISBN and sent of indexing to Scopus, IEE, ISI and others. The best papers will be considered for publication in the
Journal of WSCG ISSN 1213-6972

HCI-Europe: Human Computer Interaction
===========================
Primavera Congress Center, Plzen [close to Prague], Czech Republic
http://www.HCI-Europe.eu
Extended deadline: June 20, 2015
Venue: September 14-18, 2015
Paper registration open
--------------------------

3rd GraVisMa: Computer Graphics, Computer Vision and Mathematics
Primavera Congress Center, Plzen [close to Prague], Czech Republic
http://www.GraVisMa.eu
Extended deadline: DEADLINE June 20, 2015
Venue: September 14-18, 2015
Paper registration open
--------------------------

More information on the cultural events in Pilsen [Plzen]
                            "2015 Pilsen - European Capital of Culture"
at http://www.plzen2015.cz/en/

Feel free to see:
    The Czech Republic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLzKrofyrtM [4 mins.]
    Czech Republic Beauty http://wscg.zcu.cz/CzechRepublicBeauty.pps [5MB]

       >>> Please, forward this letter to colleagues of yours <<<

Feel free to contact me if you would have any question

Prof.Vaclav Skala
c/o University of West Bohemia, Faculty of Applied Sciences, Comp.Sci.Dept.
Univerzitni 8, CZ 30614, Plzen, Czech Republic
http://www.VaclavSkala.eu
skala at kiv.zcu.cz - SUBJ.: HCI-Europe 2015   or   GraVisMa 2015
>>> You can link me at http://cz.linkedin.com/pub/vaclav-skala/8/278/728 <<<

>> 4503

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.