[Infovis] BioVis - Design and Data Contest, May 1 deadline

Hendrik Strobelt hendrik at strobelt.com
Wed Apr 15 08:56:22 CEST 2015

Dear colleagues,

Time is running and if you need proof imagine that the contest deadline
for BioVis Design contest and Data Contest
are in less than two weeks. In case you haven't heard about this before,
this year we're focusing on RNA folding
uncertainty and evolution with an attempt to create an alternative to
the dot plot!

— Submission Deadline May 1st —
Design contest: http://biovis.net/year/2015/design-contest
Data contest: http://biovis.net/year/2015/info/overview

We think, the problems are interesting and even if it is not your main
field of research
it’s going to be a fun tasks* - with just more serious outcome.

Our hope is high for your great entries,
Your BioVis OC

*as in: "good distraction from grant writing :)"