[Infovis] Survey on volume data (MRI/CT/PET scans) analysis tasks

Bireswar Laha blaha at vt.edu
Tue Jun 25 06:14:57 CEST 2013

Friends and Colleagues:

**** Apologies for cross posting****

Thank you for the good response to our survey so far!
This is gentle reminder that we shall be closing this survey in few weeks.
We request you to finish your attempt soon if you wanted to resume it
later, or please take it afresh if you have time.

As a token of appreciation, respondents who complete the survey will be
entered into a drawing to receive one of ten $20 gift cards from amazon.com.

The survey is available here:
https://virginiatech.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3xiRpIrvsh1sl93.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Bireswar Laha and Doug Bowman, Virginia Tech

--
Bireswar Laha
PhD Candidate